Email System Guidelines
1. The CHIEF email group is for use of current members and alumni only.
2. Please use the following points to determine if an email should be posted to the group. Is the email:¨
- related to a CHIEF-sponsored or endorsed event
- of specific benefit to the CHIEF homeschool community¨¨
- to communicate items for homeschooling or Christian interest
3. Please do not use the email group to promote personal events, political candidates or business. For example: no garage sales, multi level marketing, political candidates, birthday parties, showers, or business gatherings such as Creative Memories, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, etc.¨¨
3b. If you know of an event that you think would be of interest to the members of CHIEF, try to keep your message brief, informational and not promotional.
- Do not include promotional fliers unless they are of specific interest to home schooling.
- Political events may be mentioned not promoted.
3c. If you include a link to a site, it should be Christian family, home educator friendly.
4. Reply directly to the sender whenever possible.¨¨
5. Reply All only when warranted.¨¨
6. Be respectful at all times. ¨
7. The system is not "moderated - your email will post immediately.¨¨
8. The CHIEF board will monitor the system, and reserves the right to close and/or remove any discussion if warranted.
9. If you habitually violate the email rules we may have to have your emails monitored before they are sent on